Skip to content
Here's how to edit multiple contracts with our mass edit tool:
- Go to Search View of any category, e.g. Contracts.
- Perform the search you want using the filters (for example, if you need to change a contact person in all of his/her contracts).
- In the results, page, select all the contracts you want to edit from the right side of the screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Mass Edit.
- In the mass edit page, check the boxes next to those fields you want to edit, and insert/select the new value to the field (e.g. contact person).
- Please note: If you need to edit the multiselect fields (e.g. Type or Custom Type), you can only select the options you want to add for the contracts, i.e. you can't delete or add only certain options. However, we will implement a feature later on which allows you to delete or add only certain types.
- Note: You can also save a field as empty if you want to delete all info from that specific field.