- First name
- Last name
Microsoft Graph API returns the following data points when registering to the service but we use only the above data:
- id - Unique identifier
- userPrincipalName - Login name
- displayName - Name to display in UIs
- mail - Email address
- mobilePhone - Phone number
- officeLocation - The office location in the user's place of business.
- preferredLanguage - The user's preferred language
- businessPhones - Phone number
In addition, if you enable the Outlook calendar integration, we will create a new calendar for the user (to their Outlook calendars) and read and write appointments to that specific calendar. We will not read data from any other calendars.