A virtual data room (sometimes called a VDR) is an online repository of information that is used for storing and distribution of documents. In many cases, a virtual data room is used to facilitate the due diligence process during an M&A transaction, loan syndication, or private equity and venture capital transactions.
You can find info about our Virtual Data Room prices in our in-app Store (click your profile picture in the upper right corner and then Store). Please note that only your account's admin can go to the Store.
We have two types of data rooms to choose from: Basic and Pro.
- Always free for the first 30 days (after that $9.80 (or 9€) per month).
- Great for quick sharing (for example, in audits).
- Max 5 users.
- No separate Access Groups.
- Price is $49 (or 45€) per month.
- Fine grained access control with Access Groups.
- Useful, for example, in M&A or joint venture situations.
- Max 50 users.
- You can create just as many Access Groups as you want.
VDR prices in our in-app Store.